Thursday, February 16, 2012

Man vs. Food

Though we're presumptiously one of the most medically advanced civilizations on earth we have become the flabbiest and sickest cultures of all time, something I dont think most people have fully realized. I feel theres a failure to understand the need for a drastic overhaul in the american lifestyle mainly because individuals dont feel like their are part of the problem. Again, the average american thinks he isnt.

Aside from being unhealthy we are also very stubborn. According to the book "Selling the invisible" by Harry Beckwith, the average American thinks he isn't one. Despite the fact we know it was altogether wrong, most still have the old American food pyramid on their dinner plates. Being that a full and healthy life is something everyone wants I ask you the reader (even the evil hippy vegans :) how much have you REALLY valued your diet on a day to day basis? Is there a a correlation between your health and your weight? How about your health and your diet? How much do you know about fats? Artificial sweeteners?

Like most I'm sure your life is consumed with work, school and personal crap. So I want to help get your game up and I want to make it as easy as possible. All of my 1 on 1 clients are recommended the book 'the paleo solution' for its simplicity and impactful delivery. I don't care if you follow the diet plan but information in it is essential. Because of the impact its had on my clients I want to share it with you (no I don't get royalties from this).

Go to amazon.com

Search: The paleo solution

Spend $15 on a book that may impact the rest of your life.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for an awesome session today! I learned so much about squatting and lunging in the correct form. I feel ready to tackle some new things!

    I'm definitely checking out this book.

    ReplyDelete